Darlene Gudrie Butts is an award winning speaker, best-selling author, sought-after copy-writer and national magazine columnist.
She created the Clarity Project because she was shocked by the number of entrepreneurs and business owners who had spent years and countless dollars on branding and marketing, yet couldn’t clearly articulate what they did, whom they best served, and why someone should choose them over the competition.
A self-professed word geek, she understands how to harness the power of words, end the rambling, and create memorable messaging that cuts through the noise and brings in clients.
Darlene…about last night! One word…AMAZING!!! OMG! Thank you for everything you did, the coaching, the presentation…PRICELESS!!!
Thanks Darlene for sharing your wisdom and gifts with us!!! It was incredible!
Darlene Gudrie Butts gave a deeply insightful talk about finding your story and the passion that makes you stand out in a crowd…it was incredibly empowering.”
Praise from the Audience…
Fearless Women Niagara
“I am so glad that I stuck around til the end of the day as your presentation really hit home.” Bonnie G.
“I wanted to tell you how much I loved your presentation on Saturday afternoon. For me it was exactly what I needed to hear!” Melissa S.
Fearless Women Summit Barrie
“Loved your presentation yesterday — amazing!” Dawn M.
“Everyone probably had their own speaker who was their “one”. The one who seemed to speak directly to them. You were my “one”. ……thank you!” Julie M.
“You where so inspirational. I loved how you challenged us to just take the next step!” Tammy P.
“You are a wonderful speaker and enjoyed your talk Saturday!” Sandra Z.
H.U.B. Inc. Hamilton
“Darlene Gudrie Butts you delivered once again so much value!” Mary Morassutti, Founder and President H.U.B. Inc.
“Thank you for a fabulous evening of inspiration Darlene Gudrie Butts! Thank you for your kindness with taking time with each of us. Your feedback was amazing!” Jennifer Lyall
“Darlene Gudrie Butts you always inspire us 🌟 and make us think!!!” Pat Heard
See Darlene live…
Blu Talks, Harvard – September 12, 2020, Boston, MA
H.U.B. National Online Power Summit – Oct. 6, 2020, Vaughn, ON
H.U.B. Inc. Hamilton – Sept. 24, 2020
Mississauga and Area Women in Business Retreat – May 23, 2020, Port Severn, ON
H.U.B. Inc. Toronto – April 22, 2020, Toronto, ON
Halton Women’s Network – March 10, 2020, Oakville , ON
Past Keynote Speaking Events Include:
Highly Paid Expert Event – Phoenix, AZ
National Mompreneur Conference – Toronto, ON
This Woman Means Business – Calgary, AB
H.U.B. Inc. Hamilton – Hamilton, ON
Profitable Speaker Summit – Online
Leading the Way Conference – Guelph, ON
H.U.B. Inc. – Markham-Stouffville, ON
H.U.B. Inc. Kitchener/Waterloo, ON
H.U.B. Inc. – Durham, ON
Stand Out! Live! – Edmonton, ON
Milton Chamber of Commerce MYP Learning Series – Milton, ON
H.U.B. Inc – Ottawa, ON
Fearless Women Summit – Nashville, TN
Fearless Women Summit – Niagara Falls, ON
Ovation Mastermind – Toronto, ON
Toronto Business Expo Round Table Expert – Toronto, ON
Fearless Women Summit – Barrie, ON
Women’s Economic Forum – Windsor, ON
Signature Topics Include:
Stand Out! How to Win Clients in a Crowded Market Place
Stand Out! is an interactive, fun, high-energy, with strategies-you-can-implement-today presentation so that you stand out from the competition and grow your business! We will work together to create your marketing messaging that will have the perfect client motivated to work with you…AND practice how to network effectively with the other attendees!
For entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals who:
- Struggle to articulate their value to potential clients. Learn how to identify and communicate the unique transformation your product or service provides in language that grabs the attention of your perfect client.
- Are in a competitive market space and want to stand out from the competition. After being a top-performing independent financial advisor for 25 years, Darlene understands the needs to separate and elevate yourself from the competition with your “why” story.
- Are not clear on their target market. The money is in the niche and in this presentation you will determine your best client so your marketing is efficient and effective.
- Want to be successful but not “salesy.” You will learn how to create marketing and messaging around service versus sales to create business without needing to be pushy.
Leverage the Power of Story to Connect, Motivate, and Inspire
Story-based marketing is the most effective way to connect and engage with your best clients to boost your business by raising trust and credibility, as well as differentiating yourself from the competition. In this interactive presentation, your audience members will uncover stories that they can use in their marketing to sell.
For entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals who:
- Want to bridge the “know, like and trust” gap quickly. Sharing your personal stories and victory stories of your clients can increase a potential client’s perception of credibility and likability. The trick is knowing what is oversharing!
- Want to have a less “salesy” sales conversation. We now see over 5,000 ads per day. People do not want to be sold. They want to be helped. Stories can engage customers and help them feel seen and heard not sold to.
- Want loyal clients. People are loyal to those they know. When you share your personal stories, the customer feels connected and wants the relationship to continue past the first sale.
- Want more sales. Stories are the best way to communicate complicated concepts and large amounts of information. It makes it memorable and clients feel more in control of their decision making process.
Darlene is indeed a promise keeper. A woman of her words. She delivers her style as an author and speaker with confidence. A powerful message that resonates, touches and stirs the soul of those that truly listen and hear. It has always been my honour to have Darlene as our guest speaker at WMAD and a treasured friend. We look forward to her coming back to our Windsor area whenever she can.
Darlene was a pleasure to work with while speaking at Fuckup Nights Toronto. She was patient, easy to work with, and proved to be an excellent fit for our audience. I would recommend her for future speaking roles!
Darlene is AWESOME! She led a workshop for my group on goal setting in January. Her passion, expertise, and relatability shone through immediately and everyone left feeling happy, motivated and inspired! Thank you, Darlene.
You can contact Darlene to speak at your event by email at email@example.com or phone at